my best friends



I don´t have many friends but I have two friends, they are my best friends of the life, their names are carol and Jessica.
I met Carol in school, we were in primary, we were classmate of kinder but then she change school, when we were classmates we weren’t friends so when we were in secondary we met again because we participated of the Constitución´s chorus, we used to talk and sing in the same string because we are contraltos. Now we are best friends with my other best friends too, we are a team of three best friends.
Jessica is my friend of secondary too, I met her in the school but she was one year older than me, I don´t remember how she became my best friend, maybe because we were in the students union together.
I am a friend of Jessi’s and carol’s since I was fourteen or fifteen now we are still friends. We have been through very difficult things, in 2017 the father of Jessi died in an accident; it was terrible because it was an unexpected situation. Then that year Carol’s little brother died too. There have been difficult moments for us but we have been together.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

my favourite animal

the radio is the best piece of technology!

A good place to visit...