English IV



My name is María Ignacia, I am nineteen year old and I study public administration at Universidad de Chile.

About my weaknesses in English I can say that I am not good at speaking because I am shy, I don´t like speaking in English in public but I can do it if it is necessary. I prefer British English because I think that it is more beautiful and sometimes it is easier to understand than American English. Another difficult thing for me is the listening, I feel that the people speak so fast and many times there is a lot noise.

About my strengths I think that I am good at writing, I love blogs because I can enjoy while I am doing it, and I like to read other blogs, If I read a book in English probably I would just be able to understand principal ideal but not details.

In this class I hope to enjoy and learn because in my other English class I enjoyed a lot but I should say that come to class on Mondays is so difficult for me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

my favourite animal

the radio is the best piece of technology!

A good place to visit...