the best concert!


When I was a teenager I was a great fan of one direction, but they never came to Chile, with my friends used to imagine that we would go to England and we had a life together the boys of this band.
In 2014, one direction came to Chile, but I couldn´t buy the ticket on time so I was so sad, my mother said to me that they were just a band but for me they were a world, my best friend and I were desperate, so we bought tickets in a resale website, these tickets never arrived, but one direction advertised another date.  So we bought tickets quickly but we didn´t have money so we could just buy in field.
To go to the concert I had to travel to Santiago with my mother and my sister, I woke up so early because I had to stay in the line to enter all the day, I don´t remember what happened with my friends but I had to go alone because my mother got sick, I met a girl and her mother, they helped me and gave me food.
Finally, when the girl and I could enter, we had to run to reach a site where we could see well. The rest of concert I was crying all the time for the emotion, it was amazing!

Comentarios

  1. Never trust resale ticket websites :(. It's sad that you we're crying, but I suppose that it was tears of happiness uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can notice that you enjoyed a lot the concert. It´s sad the resale never came but despite all you can go and sing loud they song and cry for them

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my favourite animal

the radio is the best piece of technology!

A good place to visit...