I recommend this site


Maybe there are not many links related to public administration but there are many webs sites related to the state, but I think that the public administration is more than just state. My favorite web site about this career is http://www.nodoxxi.cl/ ; it is a think tank about all kind of public issues like democracy, feminism and social live in general.
I visit the site often and I use to cite in my works, I love this site because I can learn and take many ideas about different topic and argue better my opinion. Also this site is free and you don´t need to pay for enter but if you want you can get a “cuaderno de coyuntura” or books that the academics of nodo XXI have written.      
This web site can be useful for investigation works especially in the framework or when you need some topic to talk but you don´t know many issues; but I feel that nodo xxi isn´t  a  good site for people that doesn´t like politic or people that believe to market is good for the common good.

Comentarios

  1. It is a real interesting website and I didn't know it. I am going to use it frequently. Thanks for the advice!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amazing, it looks like a very useful site, to create opinion and do investigations in Political phenomena, a chair of our career

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I did not know this website, thank you very much for talking about it, I will certainly use it in my next reports

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I will remember this website for an upcoming evaluation, thank you very much!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I didn't know this website and I found it very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Like the others I did not know it either, I'll use it

    ResponderEliminar
  7. it looks a interesting site at first glance, I will check it!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my favourite animal

the radio is the best piece of technology!

A good place to visit...