A good place to visit...


Sincerely, there are many countries that I would like to visit, when I was younger I had the opportunity to visit Europe (England and France) I liked it but I learnt that the way I see it, Latin America is more interesting. I would like to visit Uruguay because I am a great fan of “Pepe Mujica” and Latin America.
In fact I don't know many things about this country but that makes it more interesting, I just know that the marihuana and abortion is legal. Uruguay is not a big country, it is a small piece of land.
If I went to Uruguay I would like to visit Pepe Mujica´s farm and Montevideo, I think that I would like to visit  beaches and fair because in Uruguay I can taste different fruits or food and I would know new landscapes.
I would like to study in Uruguay because time ago I met a teacher at “Universidad de la Republica de Uruguay” he is so intelligent, I think that maybe it will be a good opportunity to enter in the exchange program, also this year I have received that  the university can give a scholarship for who is interesting in will go to study at “Universidad de la Republica de Uruguay” , it´s amazing!

Comentarios

  1. Uruguay is the best country in Latin America socially speakingand the “Universidad de la Republica de Uruguay” is a very good place to continue your studies!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my favourite animal

the radio is the best piece of technology!